Business Development Executive – Remote
We are seeing for a Business Development Professional to help the company primarily for (1) Identifying new sales leads, (2) Pitching products and/or services, and (3) Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers and Partners.
Since it is a start-up company initially job would be challenging to contact potential clients/customers via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings, plan, and oversee new marketing initiatives. From time to time you need to travel to attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Being an effective business development executive you must be socially adept, good with numbers, have strong communication and IT fluency, in-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events, attention to detail, excellent time management, and organization.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all-day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills